Recoating a foam roof can be a cost-effective way to extend its lifespan and maintain its functionality. Read on to learn more!
- $1.50 to $3.00 per square foot: This is the typical range for recoating a spray polyurethane foam (SPF) roof in Mesa.
Factors affecting cost:
- Roof size: Larger roofs naturally cost more to recoat due to the increased material and labor required.
- Roof condition: Roofs with significant damage or requiring extensive cleaning before recoating might incur higher costs.
- Number of coats: Typically, two coats are applied, but additional coats might be necessary for heavily weathered roofs, increasing the cost.
- Coating type: Different types of elastomeric coatings have varying price points and performance characteristics. Silicone is the most common and durable, but also the most expensive.
- Labor costs: Contractor rates can vary based on experience, reputation, and local market factors.
- Permits and inspections: Depending on local regulations, permits and inspections might be required, adding to the overall cost.
- Roof cleaning: If the roof is dirty or has algae growth, cleaning it before recoating is necessary and will add to the cost.
- Minor repairs: If the roof has minor cracks or punctures, they might need repair before recoating, adding to the labor cost.
- Disposal of debris: Removing old coatings and cleaning materials might incur additional charges.
Paul’s Roofing Offers Foam Roof Recoating In Many Areas Of Arizona
Get a foam roof recoating estimate in Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, and more by getting in touch with Paul’s Roofing today. Paul’s Roofing is an experienced foam roofing company offering spray foam roof repair, foam roof replacement, and foam roof installation in the Phoenix Metropolitan area of Arizona.